Need Help Finding the Right Business for You?
We can Help.
If you have a specific type of business you would like to acquire we can put together a customized marketing plan to target the appropriate business. Below are the items included in this service.
- Targeted Businesses – Help in determining what types of businesses to target, narrowing down the appropriate industries and classifications best suited to you.
- Strategic Marketing Plan – Create a customized outreach marketing plan to connect with potential business owners, including direct mail, telemarketing, social media, and outreach to our network of Centers of Influence professionals.
- Updates – Bi-weekly updates on potential opportunities.
- Valuation – A confidential valuation on interested sell-side businesses to insure the targeted business matches buyer investment criteria.
- Offer – Help in drafting a written offer for the purchase of a business. We use California Association of Business Brokers forms including needed disclosures, asset purchase agreements, and other supporting documents. Potential to save legal fees if attorneys are needed for review only versus drafting from scratch.
- Negotiations – Provide assistance in negotiating price and terms to help come to an agreement with both parties.
- Purchase Agreement – After price and terms are agreed upon we’ll assist with determining additional terms needed for the Asset Purchase Agreement (APA).
- Due Diligence – Once the APA is signed, help coordinate the due diligence (DD) process to verify important information about the business. Assist in best practices for determining a new lease agreement or handling a real estate purchase transaction.
- Financing – We can provide assistance in securing the proper financing as needed for the purchase, including lines of credit for working capital as warranted.
- Escrow – Once DD is complete, assist in setting up escrow and coordinate the California Bulk Sale process.
- Transaction Checklist – Share a “Transaction Checklist” with step-by-step tasks to assist in tackling the necessary items needed to close a deal.
- Closing – Coordinate all final items needed to close escrow and provide best practices for the transition of the business from seller to buyer. Time to celebrate a new opportunity!
- Post-Closing – Time to celebrate a new opportunity!
Call Evolution today at (916)-675-6595 and discover the options you have to sell your business for the highest value possible.